The River City Rascals Need Host Families!
Do you LOVE baseball? Or, maybe you just like meeting new people! Are you interested in helping a young man pursue his dream of playing in the Big Leagues?
If so, you may be a perfect candidate to host a River City Rascals player this summer.
The River City Rascals are seeking families, couples and individuals from around the O'Fallon area to open their homes and host a player (or players) for the 3-week spring training camp and/or for the 4-month season. The Host Family program is vital to the success of the team and offers players a home away from home during the season by matching them with local families.
To become a host family... here's the pitch!
- Provide a home and meals for a player during the season
- Your family receives free admission to the home games
- Your family receives a VIP parking pass
- Your family will be invited to a pre-season meet and greet
- There will be a pre-game host family recognition ceremony at the end of the season
- Your family receives a discount at the team shop
- Your family will be invited to special events
- You may be getting to know a future Major League Baseball player
- You have the opportunity to build a lasting relationship
For more information or to sign up to become a Host Family, contact Tim Perry at
firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 636-219-5471 or by filling out the form below.
Here are some photos of our host families during the season and even at a wedding of a player!